With the rising demand of trucks and the trucking industry as a whole, there are many business and owner-operators who want to get their hands on high-quality trucks. The trucking industry is one of the best investments in the United States as nearly all the sectors depend on it for one reason or another.
A lot of owner-operators who plan on indulging in this business plan do not have enough funds to finance a truck or a fleet for their business or prefer to preserve their work capital for future use. In such cases, commercial truck financing is the optimal solution.
Through commercial truck financing, many businesses get the chance to preserve their working capital and spread the truck expenses over monthly repayments giving them the ease to continue their business.
Over the term, with a good business plan, these trucks can generate enough revenue to pay for themselves without causing a burden on the owner's shoulders.
About Bentley Truck Services
Bentley Truck Services is a commercial truck financing company that has been in business since 1991. They specialize in leasing, renting, sales and providing parts of the various trucks through their platform.
The company claims to be the best commercial truck dealer in the tri-state area as they consider your business requirements in order to provide you with the right equipment. Further, they match the equipment and terms with other options available on the market to ensure that you are happy with the decision you make for yourself.
Bentley Truck Services has been in operation for over two decades, and ever since the start, the family has run it. The company offers a wide range of trucks to choose from. You can feed in your desired manufacturer, category, year, price and model to find yourself the right equipment. It is an authorized dealer for several manufacturers, some of which are Isuzu, Hino, and Mitsubishi Fuso.
The financial advisors working for the company have years of experience in the trucking industry and know the field's ins and outs. With a variety of financing options and a plethora of assortment, Bentley Truck Services can be your right pick.
“Over the years, Bentley Truck Services has tried to make its platform the go-to platform for all the commercial truck needs”
Services Offered By Bentley Truck Services
The company specializes in financing class 1 through class 8 vehicles. They provide loans and leases for your personal and professional use. There are a number of financing options available at Bentley Truck Services, some of which are,
- Isuzu Lease: Isuzu lease is available for Isuzu N-series and F-series vehicles. With this financing option, the borrower gets the opportunity to lease, refinance or buy the vehicle by the end of the term plan. It comes with flexible requirements and low monthly payments compared to other options in place.
- TRAC Lease: The Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause is optimal for business owners who require trucks for a long period. There are no mileage or wear-tear restrictions with this lease; therefore, it can be used easily for the long term without the worry of penalties.
- Commercial Vehicle Line of Credit: Such a financing option is good for you, if you are looking for a long financial commitment. They require no set annual charges or non-utilization charges. Additionally, it keeps your credit score secure and aligned with other bank resources.
Bentley Truck Services provides commercial truck financing to companies irrespective of their vocation or industry. The company has a long list of trucks that they lease and finance to their customers, such as:
- Refrigerated Trucks
- Box Trucks
- Delivery Vans
- Heavy Duty Tractors & Trailers, Medium Duty Trucks
- Dump Trucks
- Utility/Service Trucks
- Reefer Vans & Trailers
- Semi & Sleeper Tractors
- Tow Trucks
Apart from providing leasing and financing commercial trucks, Bentley Truck Services also deals in the sales of these commercial trucks and their parts. Over the years that it has been in business, the company has tried to make its platform the go-to platform for all the commercial truck needs. Here are all the services offered by Bentley Truck Services,
- Full-service truck leasing: NationaLease is a full-service truck leasing program offered by Bentley Truck Services. The program offers customized financing plans to fit all businesses' requirements. For instance, it covers leasing, maintenance, used truck remarketing and more.
- Rental: The company provides a leasing opportunity to its customers. Depending on their requirements, they can opt for a long-term or a short-term rental period.
- Sales: If you are looking to purchase a commercial truck instead of financing it, then look no further. Bentley Truck Services offer sales of new as well as used commercial trucks to its customers in the tri-state, so they don't have to go through the inconvenience of exploring elsewhere.
- Parts: If you require parts of trucks then they are available for Isuzu, Hino and Fuso at this platform for your ease, they are available for purchase at Bentley Truck Services. The company is an authorized dealer with these manufacturers and provides the desired parts at reasonable rates.
Bentley Truck Services Eligibility Criteria
Bentley Truck Services do not mention the eligibility criteria or minimum requirements on their website. However, every online lender prefers and prioritizes businesses that have a good standing in the market with a good credit score. Some factors that might be considered while approving your financing application are:
- Credit Score: Unlike traditional banks, many online lenders do finance business with challenged credit or bankruptcy in the past. However, you can expect high-interest rates and hefty down payments in such scenarios. As Bentley Truck Services do not mention their desired credit score on their website, we are unable to conclude it for sure.
- Time in Business: The longer the time you have been in a business, ensures your credibility and reliability. As private financing companies like Bentley Truck Services invest their own money in the business to help them grow, they weigh how risky the investment would be. Businesses established for years can assure their brand reputation.
- Annual Revenue: Annual income revenue determines whether the borrower would be able to repay the loan in a timely manner. The company does not state the required annual revenue of a business on its website, but it can be one of the factors considered while approving commercial truck financing.
As the Bentley Truck Service do not have their eligibility criteria mentioned on their website, it would be better to reach out to them on 800-833-2140 for further queries and whether you are eligible to apply.
If you'd like, you can also contact them through their website by filling out a form, and they will reach out to you shortly. The contact form requires you to feed in some information, such as:
- Personal information (name, email, phone)
- Company details (name, number, email)
- Your query
“Bentley Truck Services takes the burden off the shoulders of its customers and focuses on managing commercial truck financing for your business”
Bentley Truck Service does not mention an application process online or have an online application form. In order to apply for commercial truck financing through their platform, you need to fill out a contact form that will make the representative reach out to you.
The contact form requires you to fill out your details, such as name, contact, and the truck details you are trying to finance. The family owner financing company has been in business for several years.
Terms And Rates
The terms and rates differ with every financing option available at Bentley Truck Services. There are various factors that your interest rate, down payment and monthly repayments depend on, such as credit score, years in business, down payment you are willing to put aside and more.
As per the Bentley Truck Service website, you can expect a low APR of 2.99% and 3.99% on your financing plan. However, they can increase and vary depending on the key variables.
Bentley Truck Services has been a go-to financing company in the tri-state due to its services and offerings. They have experienced and skilled salesmen, technicians, and mechanics who solve all your queries while educating you on the next move. Whether you need a single truck or a fleet of trucks, the company tries to accommodate everyone.
Bentley Truck Services takes the burden off the shoulders of its customers and focuses on managing commercial truck financing for your business. The employees take an interest in your business and work on prospering it through its platform. Customers are satisfied and happy to be associated with the company and take their business there.
As per the customer reviews, the employees at Bentley Truck Services are very understanding and professional in their dealings. They ensure that they are transparent with their customers and provide them with the terms and conditions beforehand to avoid any mismanagement or disagreement in the future.
If you'd like, you can find the customer testimonials on Bentley Truck Services' website to read the thorough, positive reviews and customer dealing before signing up with them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is commercial truck financing?
Commercial truck financing is when a business owner borrows money from a financial institution in order to purchase a truck or lease a truck. Through this financing option, many startups and businesses facing a hard time can give their businesses a new start and preserve their work capital for another investment area.
Why pick Bentley Truck Services?
Bentley Truck Services have been in business for many years, and with their experience, they have excelled in the commercial truck financing sector. The employees working at the firm are knowledgeable and experienced in their respective fields, which ensures that they help the customers make the right decision.
The company is transparent in its dealing, which means it will not enforce additional charges on you by the end of the term. Their primary focus is to take the tension off the business owners and help them operate their business plan successfully.
Does the company finance anything other than a commercial truck?
Bentley Truck Services are a full-service financing company that mainly focuses on providing financing of trucks and trailers. With years of experience, the company has mastered their services in this region.
Alongside this, they do offer commercial truck and its parts sales through their platform, making it the most resourceful and reliable in the market.
Will I be accommodated with bad credit?
Bentley Truck Services do not mention their eligibility criteria on their website. Therefore, it is difficult to determine whether they would accommodate a business with challenged credit or bankruptcy.
The company has been in business for years and has received immense popularity in the tri-state, which is why it is a reliable source for your commercial truck financing.
Commercial truck financing is more than keeping a down payment and paying monthly repayments. The business owners must do thorough research on their business plan and the financing option that would fit their business requirements.
With so many options in the market, it can be not easy to pick out one that would be inexpensive and beneficial to your business. No startup would want to invest a hefty amount at its initial stage and then work onwards. The main reason businesses opt for commercial truck financing is to reserve their working capital for other investment areas.
Bentley Truck Services is a full-service financing company that provides commercial truck financing for loans and leases. Along with that, they offer sales service and parts of trucks to make their platform the most reliable source in the market.
Over the years, Bentley Truck Services, due to their exceptional customer service and beneficial offerings, have been the most popular financing company in the tri-state.
As per the customer reviews and testimonials, a good percentage of businesses dealing with the company are satisfied and have provided them with a 5-star rating. With Bentley Truck Services, you do not have to worry about overcharges or miscommunication during the term.
As pleasing as it sounds, the brand's website is not informative and does not mention the criteria or rates for customers' ease. Therefore, it is always better to compare their rates and terms with other online lenders in the market to ensure that you pick what's right for you and your business.
Once you have selected your lender and have read through their policies and terms and conditions, commercial truck financing can help you save a lot of money for your future and be beneficial in the long run.